Monday, November 11, 2013

By Renan Sales

My First Halloween Party

   When I was in my hometown I have heard and I have searched on the Internet about the Halloween, but I have never experienced that holiday in my life. However in this year everything was different, I am in the United States, so I have been in a Halloween party and now I will tell you how was my Halloween day.

   Two days before that holiday, I talked with my friends and we decided to wore a unusual costume the Kiss Zombies costume , which meas do the band Kiss make-up  and look like a Zombie. It would be fun and different but we did not dress it.

  So what was happen with us? We bought the make-up and everything that we needed to did the costume, but when we started to did the make-up, we saw that special make-up was very hard to did. then we decided to change it to an skull costume. We only did the make-up but it was cool and scared.

The Brazilian scary Skulls
  Finally,  when we were ready, we went for the ESL Halloween party at the VH annex. There, we danced, drank soda, ate snacks , talked in English and took many many photos. I really enjoyed  my first Halloween party at SUNY New paltz and I hope to be in many typical American parties, holidays and festivals.

1 comment:

  1. Renan, your costume was so serious, but you were all very funny! Good job on the make-up! Very creative costumes!

    ReplyDelete