Monday, November 11, 2013

My first halloween

by Djalma Oliveira

Do you know who the “bird green latern” is? No? Yeah, it is normal… My costume for my first halloween was this one. You can see it in this picture where one handsome guy is wearing it. I need to say that my experience was amazing, I could learn more about this famous party and so known here in America. When one time per year, all the students and professors choose and wear one. I think that it is amazing, because everybody is free to wear what want and no one gets shy.

The handsome guy :P
October 31th, it is the most expected date in October, the Halloween. The day was rainy, but the rain couldn’t disturb our happiness, I put my costume before the ESL party and started to walk inside of my Hall, in the first moment I was so embarrassed because it was my first time, but minutes later, the shame was over… I and my Brazilian friends went to the ESL party and I could see one wonderful decoration, many details, like typical pumpkins and ghosts. Moreover I can forget the wonderful costumes that my international friends and professors were wearing, the party was so funny. Thereafter I went to the streets to see the typical parade, it was nice to see many families together and enjoying the date. And for complete the night, I was still wearing my costume hahaha I, Qiqi and her sisters went to the Tokyo Sushi, delicious Japanese food with wonderful peoples.

I and Qiqi in the Tokyo Sushi

Therefore I really enjoyed a lot my first HALLOWEEN. I would like to do parties like this, when I will come back to Brazil, I know that everybody there will like. Living these experiences In America is so important for me, because in the future I will have a lot stories to talk :D

1 comment:

  1. No, I've never heard of Bird Green Lantern :) But I liked your costume! It was very funny! And it must have been fun for you to go to the restaurant wearing your costume!

    ReplyDelete