Monday, November 11, 2013

My first halloween party!:D

 By. Jiyoung Lee

    This halloween was my first halloween day. However, my country has no halloween. So, halloween is very unfamiliar to me. Therefore, I did not prepare anything. 

    When I arrived halloween party, most friend wore a variety of costumes such as Harry porter, elf, devil, robot and animals. It was so amazing.  I took a commemorative photo with my friends. I think it was great remembrance to me. 

   At night, in the main street, a lot of people paraded through the streets. There are also a lot of amazing costume. And I decided to were costume next halloween. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll look forward to seeing your costume next year!! I hope you come to the party again even though you will be finished with ESL!

    ReplyDelete