Monday, November 11, 2013

My First Experience in Halloween

My First Experience on Halloween
by Akari Kurihara

      Have you ever experienced Halloween? On October 31, I experienced on that day for the first time in America. In Japan it is not so common to wear a costume and make up. My friends and I were hard to choose one costume because there were a lot of kinds of costumes in America. A wee before on that day, we decided to be a Mickey and Minnie. I bought them on line.
     There is a long story to get them. I ordered the costume at Amazon but I mistook the shipping. So I chose the normal shipping, it means it never arrive before Halloween!!!! I was very sad to notice about that. Also, I couldn't cancel it. If I want to cancel the product, I could do after it arrives. So I ordered the same costume at another online shop. Finally, I could get that on October 29.
     The ESL Halloween Party was held the the VH Gym. I wanted to make up like a minnie, but I was not good at making up, so I became a strange minnie mouse. While I was in the party, I took a lot of picture with my friends. My friends were also wearing a cute and scary costume. Everyone was unique and it was interesting to look at them.
     The Party was very fun for me. I could get a present as a best minnie. It was a great experience that I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your make-up and I thought that you and Blue made a good pair :) So cute!!

    ReplyDelete