Monday, December 2, 2013

My first Thanksgiving!

by Yeon Soo


This was my first Thanksgiving in U.S.  This was very  special time to me beause my cousin visited U.S for me. So We went to the Florida. We planed to go Disney land, Universal studio and Sea world. When we met in the bus station we was so exciting!! We didn't worry about weather and other things. I just know Orlando is very warm so me and my cousin packed only sleves and short pants.

That was big mistake to us. Because Florida weather was very weird. When we arrived at the airport we was very cold. Next morning, we went to the Universal studio. We heard probably so many people will come so you will good buy expess tickets. That was so expensive, but we don't have choice because there has so many people behind us.

But when we inside the entrance, we could feel this express tickets not useful. there was not crowd and we didn't wait so much to ride rollercoster. But it was very exciting experience and I can't forget that time. :)

Tomorrow we went to the Disney land. Disney land had so many family and kids. So we need to wait 2 hours for riding rollercoster. So we just looking around the land. Although we just looking around time is not enough. At night we saw a big firework. That was so so beutiful.

This travel was so nice and I can't forget this moment. This trip like a dream to me :)
This trip make me to recharge my energy for studying.

7 comments:

  1. I went to Disney land in spring break. It is really a nice place to travel. I like there. I believe that you enjoyed your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of you ;)) I didn't know that it is cold there. Someday, I also want to visit Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good !!!!!!! Good vocation!!!! I hope I can go there one day. :( Also, I like disney very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DISNEYYYYYYY, I wanna go there this january... Wonderful trip :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a wonderful vacation!!!
    I had been to Disney and Universal Studio in California long time ago.
    But I've never been to Florida. I want to go to Florida.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy you~~~!!! I really want to go Florida to see Disney and Universal Studio!!! I will make plans someday~~! Also, I'm surprised the weather was cold. I hope you don't get cold.. It's very great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish to go to disney land agaaain it is verry nice hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete