Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Thanksgiving Break

By - Kuan-Wen

      I didn't go out to travel another city or do something else, actually. I stayed in my dorm, I was editing the video for end of the ceremony (AKB48 dance cover). It will be due for next week, so I have to hurry up!!! Most of the day, I was working on this.


     I had gone to my friend's house (Zhao Rui) to eat food for dinner. It was a delicious meal. Jing Wen and Zhao Rui cooked. I didn't cook just helped them finish the meals.


    I went to NYC this Friday for Black Friday. I went there with, Jing Wen, Boots, and Zhao Rui. We left school to take morning trailway bus (4:55) to go there. My shopping result is not good, I brought very few things. One jacket and One cloth, that's it. Because I went the stores didn't give discounts (only cross down tax) and sizes didn't fit me. I felt very bad.
   
   On Saturday, it was a day for nothing. Nothing special just for relaxing day. I didn't eat thing on that day. It can say I was dieting. However, some days I ate cup noodles for saving money to feed my stomach. I was spending time on sleeping, watching dramas, and studying TOEFL. Somehow boring and normal.

    Finally, I hope my next year can go more shopping and travel a lot. I was waiting to finish my editing work. I feel exciting to finish as soon as possible. This time is more challenge, especially I am inexperienced filmmaker. All I learned were from my own, I learned things were from online sources. I want to see the result what it is like. Looking forward for my final work. Good luck to me.

6 comments:

  1. You are a good film editor! I am surprised! I can't wait to see how the video turns out at the end-of-semester party. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch the film that is AKB right now;)) I am very looking forward to watching it;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe your film will be awesome because you have already done a nice video on Thanksgiving party! I can't wait to see your film.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see this video because I know that you are a wonderful editor...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to watch the video, too!! I hope you can go more shopping and travel next time:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see your video soon!!!

    ReplyDelete