Monday, December 2, 2013

My Thanksgiving Break

Qiqi
Did you have a good Thanksgiving break? This was my second year to celebrate the Thanksgiving day in the United States. Compared to last year, I had a different experience this year, even thought I wasn’t going to ravel.  
First of all, on Thursday evening I with my sisters went to Wal-Mart, we were planning to buy a new and bigger television. Because this was our first time shopping on Black Friday, we didn’t know how to get a low price. Therefore, when we got there everything were sold out that we didn’t get a new television. We were so disappointed, so we went to the Galleria mall. Every store were open at midnight, and at front of store had a long line, even the store hadn’t open yet.   That was an awesome experience for me.
Secondly, on Friday I went to NYC. In New York City, everywhere can feel Christmas is coming soon, all over the street can hear a Christmas song, and the stores which in the Fifth Avenue, there’re showcase are decorated very fancy and classy. I like window shopping at Fifth Avenue. One of the thing was surprised me, I saw some homeless people sat on the street, but I didn’t see that before Thanksgiving day.
The last thing I did on the Thanksgiving break was spend time with my two puppies. Every day when I woke up, I like to put them on my bed, play with them. Actually they are love to eat everything, such as my homework, napkin, and my TOFEL CD. That’s make me crazy, I think I was very careful. Even they all the time makes me angry, but I really really love them. I like to spend time with them.

In sum, I had a great holiday, and I really enjoyed it. 



7 comments:

  1. Did they eat your TOEFL CD? What a smart dog. Please send them to my house. LOL. I like these two cute puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppies are so cute;) I hope that you can buy a new TV on Cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice trip, I am so exciting to go to NYC to see the Christmas decoration :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like watching Christmas decoration and listening the songs in NYC! It's so nice:D
    Also, your puppies are very cute!!!!! Which puppies eat TOEFL CD? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad for the thing happened when you want a thing they don't have. Awesome!!! Such a smart puppy to eat TOEFL CD. By the way, they are sooooooooooo cute !!!!!!! Ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You didn't buy the TV!! I thought you bought it!! I feel sorry for you....

    Your puppies are so adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete