Monday, December 2, 2013


My Thanksgiving by Kyung Jin

      Have you ever been to Woodbury Common Outlet on Black Friday?
   I’ve never shopped on Black Friday since I came in the U.S. But I did this time. Because my parents in law wanted to get some winter jackets and my husband wanted to buy an IPad mini. 

   First, I went to Walmart to buy an I-Pad mini for my husband. Because if I buy an IPad mini, I can get one hundred Walmart gift card. The sale started from 6 PM. at Thanksgiving day. Before I went there, I thought there were very crowed so I hesitated to go or not. But when I arrived at Walmart one hour early, there were not that many people than I expected. In addition, they attached stickers on customer’s wrist orderly. So after I waited for an hour, I could buy the iPad mini with $100 gift card. I was happy to save one hundred dollars.
  Next, I went to Woodbury Common Outlet to buy winter jackets for mother and father in-law. I went there with my friend and her husband. He drove to the outlet. We arrived there at around 11 PM. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot. We tried to find a parking space but we couldn’t find one. So my friend and I got off the car to shop. After he parked his car, we were going to meet him at the shop. First, we went into Saks Fifth Avenue off 5th store. There were various brands’ clothes, bags, and accessories. My friend bought some clothes for his father. The clothes were 50% off, and it was buy one get one. So she saved a lot of money. Then, we went to the North face store. There were long line to enter the store, we waited on line for around 20 minutes. There were on big sale near 65% off. We also bought the clothes that we wanted to. I saved about $200. It was a great shopping.
 
  In sum, during this Thanksgiving, I shopped on Black Friday for the first time. It was a good chance to buy good things for good price. I saved about three hundred dollars. I will shop on next Black Friday too.

7 comments:

  1. You are so brave to go to Woodburry on Black Friday ;)) I wanted to go there but I gave up because there would be a lot of people....;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds great !!! It makes me want to go Woodburry!!! Last time, I went to perform CSSA performance. Hope you have a great thanksgiving next time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to go there, but I was so far, maybe next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because I know Woodburry will have a lot of people, I decided to shop online, which has same price as store. After you saved $300, I believe you had a nice Thanksgiving break:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to experience Black Friday shopping in Woodburry... But it will be more people and cold outside. I hope you got something you want!! Very nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to woodburry and I had fun but it was very cold so I didnt enjoy it alot.

    ReplyDelete