Monday, December 2, 2013

 

Rozan Kahil

My First Thanksgiving
 
 

                    Does thanksgiving popular in your religion or not? When I came to America I knew, that Americans celebrate their thanksgiving and I been a part of the American thanksgiving. They told us that in the thanksgiving they meet with their family and have dinner. Moreover, the Haggerty English second language makes for us a big launch, that contains Turkey, mash potato, and vegetable salad it was very awesome, I really enjoyed it.  The day after, I went to the city, and I stayed there for three days.  I been to Woodbury common and I had had shopping with my friends on black Friday.  The prices were very low, so we enjoyed it.  Finally, I spend thanksgiving with my friend and family same as American do, it was really enjoyable.  
 
             

6 comments:

  1. China doesn't have this kind of holiday either. I also went to NYC, the weather of NYC was so cold!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan doesn't have this kind of holiday, too. I hope that the weather would more warmer:'((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also in Brazil doesn't have this holiday... Nice thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. You went to Woodbury on Black Friday. Me too.!!! It was very cheap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good shopping days!!!!! I knew thanksgiving I had celebrate and ate dinner in my high school years. (P.S. American style school) It is a great holiday!!! People can Have fun and long break to go on shopping. Similar like Chinese New Year. (For Taiwanese)

    Also hope you have lots of fun and have good plan for next year in US !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go Black Friday shopping in NYC, but the weather bother me. It's so cold. I hope you spent good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete