Monday, December 2, 2013

My Thanksgiving Weekend



By: Xin
       Time flies, the long weekend has gone already. Does anyone enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend? I spent an unusual weekend and did a lot of things during these days. Every holiday I have a same feeling which is even though the weekend had lots of fun but it was too tried. On this weekend, I went to New York City, had a party with my friends, and made an awesome dinner
       First of all, I went to NYC with my friends and sister. On the first day of Thanksgiving weekend, I didn’t catch some ‘Z’’s in the morning because we had to avoid the traffic jam of NYC. After 2 hours, we arrived NYC with our weary bodies. One thing that helped us to wake up is have a yummy breakfast. After that I went to China town and bought a laptop which had a good deal because that day was near Black Friday. Finally, we bought a cake for my friends’ birthday and went home.
       Next, I went to my friends’ birthday party on the second day night. I brought the birthday cake and came to his house. I ate some Chinese dish and turkey. After the nice dinner, we sat around and play games with beer and whiskey. After a while, some of my friends were drunk. We talked a lot of our past and secrets. I believe after that day, we knew each other more deeply and had more close friendship.
       Finally, I cooked some Chinese dishes and my sister baked a turkey on the third day. I was not good at cooking, but I wanted to cook for my sister on Thanksgiving Day because I’m very thankful my sister who is always takes care of me and help my studying and life. When I was cooking dinner, my sister decided to bake a turkey for us. Then, after one hour we finished. When my sister and I was eating dinner. We chatted with our parent on face time. We were thankful for our parents and said “we love you” to them. It was an unforgettable day because of the dinner and chatting.  
       In sum, I had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I’m thankful for all people who are my relatives, friends, professor, and classmates. You all make my life more colorful. I love you all.

5 comments:

  1. what a nice vacation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you cook Xin? :O I hope that it was good.. ahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very good Thanksgiving! I think you ate a lot and drink a lot...hahaha
    You're nice brother to cook food for your sister x)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey !!!! You drank ???????? I think your age is ..... Never mind. Such a great break. I like your days, which had fun with friends and celebrate each others. Are you a good chef ?? Ha Also, you are so sweet. (on phone part ) Nice !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great vacation!!!
    I surprised that your sister baked turkey!!!

    ReplyDelete