Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving by. Jiyoung Lee

Thanksgiving

 This thanksgiving is my first thanksgiving. It was very nice because a lot of my friends invited their home. Korea has holiday similar to Thanksgiving. However, America and Korea have different culture such as custom and food. So, my first thanksgiving was special to me.
First day, My friend and I made Korean food. And we went another friend’s home. There are a lot of peoples and food. I was really happy because I made a lot of new friends. Besides, I saw thanksgiving food that was so delicious. After that, we played billiard and table tennis. Also, we sang a song together. 
       Second day, I spent much time with my friend’s family. My friend’s mother made Korean foods. She looks like my mother. We talked about music and art because they had a lot of interests to art. And my friend’s major is music. So he will have concert, and  I saw his performance practice. It was very nice.
       Lastly, friend bought delicious foods to me. we went TGI. Besides, my father gave gift to me. It was so amazing. My father is the best father in the world!!!!!!!!!!. 
   
      I was really happy during Thanksgiving. And I experienced American custom. 

7 comments:

  1. How nice it is to spend time with people from your home country (feels like family). Tell your dad that he has a very nice daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice for us to be able to eat our country food in America ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very nice Thanksgiving!! I hope you could relax with your friends and eat a lot of Korean food! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your essay because most part of your essay is about foods^_^. I like Korean foods so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Jiyoung, I would like to eat korean food too, in the next time invite me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ate lots of delicious meals I think. Good to hear that and I wish I can eat home food too !!! SO NICE . Korean food is great !!! Also, I like to play billiard (pool?) !!!! Good break and wish you have a good thanksgiving break for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a nice thanksgiving vacation with your friends!!!

    ReplyDelete