Friday, October 18, 2013

Akari's Fall Break

   By Akari

My Fall Break

   Have you ever stolen something that you have suddenly? On October 12 to 15, I had a fall break. I went to Manhattan with my friend by bus. On the way to the New York City, I had a traffic jam and it took more than three hours to get to the city. Tough there were a lot of happenings, I could a lot of fun. This is my experience in New York for three days.

   I went to the 9/11 memorial. I didn't know that there is a new World Trade Center. There were a lot of people all around the world t know about the accident. More than ten years have passed when it happened. After I prayed there, I went to the Japanese noodle restaurant. My friend left her phone there and it was stolen by someone. We were looking for it but couldn't find it.


  At night, I went to the KARAOKE at Korean Town with my friends. It was the same style as Japan. It reminded me of my happy life in Japan.

   Fall break brought me a lot of precious experiences. I could meet a lot of new people who also study abroad in America. Also I ate a lot.  If you have interested in Japanese culture, you should go to the KARAOKE and sing a lot!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your friend's phone was stolen by someone. I went to the KARAOKE at flushing but I never go to the KARAOKE at Korean. I believe that I will be there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you had a traffic jam...It's so long...
    I'm not good at singing, but I want to see the Karaoke in Korea town!
    Very good fall break :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww, I want to sing too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't eat dinner together because of traffic jam!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. How was the Karaoke at Korea town? I want to go there someday!~~

    ReplyDelete