Monday, October 7, 2013

Last weekend

By Renan Sales

Damares' Bday!!
My last weekend started on Friday afternoon. First, I played baseball with Professor James and the other International students in the field near to the VH Building. Then, at night, I back to my room and talked a lot with my parents and my girlfriend. In addition to that night I watched the movie “The Internships” with my Brazilians friends in the Lefevre Hall at SUNY. But, for my misfortune, the movie was not funny like I expected and I guess I slept at the first 25 minutes.  On Saturday afternoon, the Brazilian made a surprising party for Damares’ birthday and before that, I was on the Stop and Shop to   buy the things for party. In contrast to the Friday night, the Saturday night was more exciting and funnier. We (me and the other Brazilians) went to a house party, which was crowded, hot and funny. Then that party, we started to search another party, but we were lost on the main street and follow the people flow to found it. For our luck I met a colleague who play soccer with me he showed where was the party. Finally, On Sunday  I was so tired, I did my homework and blabbing with my friends, by the way, I could not sleep and I’m still awake from yesterday to right now!

Renan      

1 comment:

  1. What a weekend! Such a happy memory you are making here in the U.S. Enjoy it, Renan!

    ReplyDelete