Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wonderful Fall Break!!!!

 By. Jiyoung

       My fall break was so nice!!!!! I visited Thousand island and Niagara falls with Haesol, Kayoko, Seona and Hyein. First day, we went flushing in Queens because we missed korean food. Therefore, we ate a variety of foods such as korean ribs, kimchi and kimchi stew. It was a great!!!!!!!:D


       The next early morning, we rode bus with a lot of people. After so much time, we arrived Thousand island and we rode on a big ferry. I felt very excited. Thousand island had a lot of islands and there are a lot of beautiful houses too. I think I want to buy my house in here!!!!!! It is my dream.


 

        And on the third day, we visited Niagara falls. It was a magnificent view. We rode ferry and took a near view of Niagara falls. Besides, we rowed wet. However, It was an unforgettable experience.


      

        This fall break is a  meaningful time to me. And I want to go there again. I think It is a great gift from nature.


10 comments:

  1. I've never been to the Thousand Islands but I have been to Niagara Falls and it is gorgeous! Did you see Niagara Falls at night with all the beautiful lights shining on the water? I'm glad you enjoyed your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful c: I will go there next week !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niagara falls is awesome!! You had better go to there in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Niagara one time:) It was so nice and beautiful!!!
    I like to see at night! I think you had very good fall break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jiyoung, you are so cute in the last picture :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have never been to Niagara Fall, i will plan to go there someday!! Nice trip~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess it was amazing ! I have never gone to Niagara Fall and I hope to go there as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh!!!! Jiyoung~~ Your picture is soooo cute~~~ <3

    ReplyDelete