Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mohammed



My fall break
 
 
                             I had a very pleasant fall break, I enjoyed with my sister. It was a new thing for me
 
                  I went to New York city with my sister on Saturday, and I went to the palisades mall at
                   
                  Monday and we've had lunch in cheesecake factory it was delicious and I recommended
 
                     for everyone to try it, at the last day I cleaned my room and done my homework's, it
 
                  was totally fun.  
                        
 
 
                 

4 comments:

  1. What else did you do at Palisades? Did you go bowling? Buy anything special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went to NYC on Saturday. The weather was so good. The last day of holiday was busy for every students because we have to do our homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to NYC, too!
    I love cheesecake factory!!! Where is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chessecake factory?? woww We need to go there :D

    ReplyDelete