Friday, October 18, 2013

By Núbia




My Fall Break was wonderful... I was very tired and was amzing having some time to sleep and talk with my friends. On saturday I went to NYC, where I went to Museum of Natural History, and I really liked there! On Sunday I didn't do anything special, but it was a greatful day. On Monday I went to Palasides Mall, where I played bowling with braizilian guys. I'm not so good, but I really liked to play. On Tuesday I did not special again. I have enjoyed my Fall Break, and I can't wait the Thanks Given. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Holiday is a good time to get more sleep time! I like playing bowling. Let's play it together next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to go to NYC, but it becomes so tired...
    I'm not good at playing bowling, but I like it!
    I want to play bowling with our classmates! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee bowling now, it was my first time this fall break, I would like to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there and loved it

    ReplyDelete