Monday, October 7, 2013

My first athletics meeting in America:D

vassar friends

New Paltz girls

    By Jiyoung

    Last weekend, I went to go Korean church. I met a lot of new friends who attend Vassar college and CIA. They were also very friendly. And  we had an athletics meeting. we played a lot of sports games such as volley ball, basket ball, table tennis, folk dancing, dodge ball and tug of war. It was so exciting. In addition, we divided three teams such as red, blue and white, and I belong to white team. However, our team was a cellar dwelling team, but I won third place in treasure hunt game. Therefore, I got a paper towel and a hand soap. It was a great experience to me. And I like my new friends:D


Jiyoung

1 comment:

  1. This seems like it was so incredibly fun. I hope you get to do it again!

    ReplyDelete