Monday, October 7, 2013

Gwen's last weekend

By Kuan-Wen

      I went to the apple picking with CSSA friends on last Saturday. Afternoon, I did the dance practice which was the one of the dance performance. (I am going to perform for the CSSA mid-autumn festival program. )


We eat moon cake on this day ( In the picture, it is a Chinese word character (餅 - Taiwanese)


        














       Later at night, I had another schedule for dancing, which was a break dancing work shop from Jam Asia. Yep, I had mentioned before, which had learned in my high school activity. I felt little bored when I dance the same thing. By the way, I was surprised that I can make the baby freeze on that day. Because I had one year no practice. ( I only had learned one year)  :))))))) 


This is called " baby freeze " !! ( For ending pose ) 

        On Sunday, I practice the dance again. Ha!!! This one is a totally different one than before. This is a another one, but I have to perform on CSSA program, too. To sum up, I had lots of dance practice on last weekend. I was tired and had fun, too.

1 comment:

  1. Gwen,
    When is the mid-Autumn festival program? Maybe I can go. I hope!

    ReplyDelete