Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Break

Oct 17th 2013
By Qiqi

       Last weekend was fall break. Before a fall break I was planning to visit the Statue of Liberty with my friend, but because of some things that we canceled the plan. i was so sad because I am looking forward to there for a long time. I had been in here for one year but never visit the statue of liberty. So I changed the schedule instead of went to New York City.
 I ate a delicious Korean food in Flushing, that was amazing! The restaurant name is HAHM JI BACH. The waiters who in there are all come from Korean, and you can see at the restaurant most of the guests are Korean, they were sitting around me that makes me feel I was in Korea. When I started to order dishes, I had no idea because I couldn’t understand the name of foods. Therefore, I just pointed at the picture on the menu. Before the entrée, they were severing pickled vegetables, such as Kimchi, Spicy tofu, Pickled Soup and Squid tempura etc. we ordered Korean barbecue and fried noodles, those are my favorite.
Have you ever eaten Korean food? If not, you had better go to try it.



9 comments:

  1. I LOVE Korean BBQ so much! Sorry to hear that you didn't get a chance to visit the Statue of Liberty. Definitely make it a priority because it is a beautiful place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great !!!! I like Korean food, too!!!! I went to flushing, too. However, I didn't go to eat korean food there. ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Korean food ;) I also would like to visit Statue of Liberty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BBQ is the one of my favorite foods. I recommend you go to the " Miss Korean". It is a very good Korean restaurant on Korean street of NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Flushing, too!! I ate Chinese food in there!
    I want to eat Korean BBQ!! Great fall break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to try this food, it seems delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum yum I like to try it .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went here omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like soooo delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete