Monday, October 7, 2013

Next weekend


By:Xin

 

       I have a lot of plans for next weekend because we have four days off. First, I will go to New York City with my friends on Saturday. I want to buy some Chinese snacks and go to Chinese restaurant because I have a long time that did not eat Chinese foods. Second, I will go to apple picking with my friends on Sunday because my favorite fruit is apple. After we finish apple picking, I will buy some fresh vegetables and fruits from the farm. Finally, if the weather is great, my friends and I will drive the car and go to Boston on Monday. I like this city because there is very clean and beautiful. I can relax and release my pressure at this city. In brief, I'm looking forward to have fun during next weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Xin!! After reading your story, I learned that we don't have school on Tuesday!! Somehow, I didn't realize that. Thank you for this information, Xin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. - Enjoy Boston! There is a big Chinatown there. You'll have fun. Say hi to Jessica for me!

      Delete