Thursday, October 17, 2013


          Fall break     
 By  kyung jin 
During the fall break, I didn’t want to go anywhere to travel. I just needed to rest at home. So I kicked back and I watched a bunch of episodes of my favorite TV drama “ Once Upon a Time” which I couldn’t watch for about one month because I was so busy. It was very interesting. And I went for a walk on rail trail with my friend  enjoying the view of autumn leaves every morning except on Sunday. It was very comfortable time for me.

 

6 comments:

  1. That seems like a very peaceful weekend, kyung jin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Chinese also like to spend their holiday at home because they think that holiday is a good time to get more sleep time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice break! I like it:) I like to walk to see the view of autumn leaves. It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ii'd like to see the view of fall because in my eyes, fall is colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture, the fall is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete