Thursday, October 17, 2013

Madiha


Fall break

      The most beautiful thing is to have a vacation in the middle of the semester.

I went to many places in the last couple days. I went to NYC & New Jersey, palisade

Mall, and to Poughkeepsie.

 
     First, I went to NYC with a school bus on Saturday. I arrived to NYC at 12:30

p.m. then I took the path to go to new Jersey to meet my friend there, it was the first

time to use the path. I felt nerves but in the same time exciting because I’m doing

something new. Then I arrived in New Jersey 1:15p.m. I took only 15 minutes to get

there. After that I met my friend and we have fun together.


      Next, I went to Palisade Mall on Monday. But the time was short, we had lunch in

Cheese Cake Factory it was delicious. And I had a little shopping.

       
      Finally, I went to Poughkeepsie to visit my relatives then, I went to the cinema

and we watch a movie.


      So, this is my fall break vacation I went to NYC & New Jersey, palisade

Mall, and to Poughkeepsie. And I had fun.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you took advantage of the trips to NYC and Palisades. Sounds like a fun and relaxing weekend! Had you been to Palisades before this? Would you recommend we offer another trip to Palisades next semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a busy fall break! Did you have fun? I believe that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to go Palisades! I want to go Cheesecake Factory in there XD
    How was New Jersey? I'm interested to go there! Nice break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choice Madiha, Your fall break was amazing :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. you had a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete