Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall break

By: Xin

            I had a great fall break because I did a lot of things during the fall break. My friends and I went to New York City and Boston. We ate a lot of Chinese foods and seafood. We traveled many famous place. such as  the Statue of Liberty, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
            First day, my friends and I went to New York City. In the morning, we drove the car form new paltz to NY. After we arrived, we ate lunch in a Chinese restaurant. Next, we went to the Statue of Liberty by a boat. The tour guide told us many information about that. It is awesome. After that, we went to Chinatown and bought some snacks for tomorrow's trip.

            Second day,  my friends and I went to Boston. We got up very early and get together in the morning. One of my friends drove his car from New Paltz to Boston. We spent almost four hours to arrive in Boston. After we arrived, we went to "legal seafood" which is a very good seafood restaurant in Boston. Next, we went the Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. These two university are very famous in the world because their rank is very high. The scenery of these two university are very beautiful. I hope that my son can go to this University someday.
            In sum, I spent a great fall break, but I was very tired. I hope that everyone would enjoy

their fall break.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic weekend, Xin! You certainly kept yourself busy, and it was beautiful weather to travel to NYC and Boston. Good for you! I hope your son AND daughter both go to Harvard!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun during my fall break. I like traveling. I hope that I can travel around world.

      Delete
  2. I like Boston!!!!! I went to these universities, too:)
    Very good fall break!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xinnn, good trip, I could see that you enjoyed it so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go Boston in Thanksgiving day!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been Statue of Liberty.. I want to go there~~~!!

    ReplyDelete