Monday, October 7, 2013

Akari's last weekend

  My last weekend was normal. On Saturday, I got up at noon and ate lunch with my roommate. My friends asked me to play ping pong, so we went to the Gym and played it for the first time at New Paltz. We played singles and doubles. Though we were all bad at playing ping pong first, it was getting better.
My Friends
After the game, we were so tired and hungry that decided to go to Tokyo sushi. This was the first time for me to go off campus. I ate Bibimbap with red spicy sauce. There were also a miso soup and salad. I like miso soup very much, so as if I were in Japan. 
Bibimbap
When I got out of the restaurant, it started to rain. We ran and entered the Lecture Center. There was the movie show "Superman" and we could get a cup of popcorn there. 

On Sunday, I was doing my homework all day long. I have a study that I have to hand in my college in Japan after studying abroad. I also did it on Sunday. I think it was a nice weekend. Next week we have a fall break. I will go to New York City and stay for three days with my friends. We will watch the Musical and go to see the brooklyn Bridge. I am looking forward to do sightseeing around there.

1 comment:

  1. I love that top photo! Reading about your weekend makes me miss my time as a college student!!

    ReplyDelete