Monday, October 7, 2013

My Exciting Plans for Fall Break

By Yuka

In the fall break, I have two plans to do in New York City.

She took a picture for me!!
Paper Flower
     I'm going to visit my Chinese friend who met at my previous college. I'm so happy to see her again. She is very nice and kind. I like her very much. She made me a paper flower for my birthday present. Therefore, she gives me it when I visit her. Unfortunately, her university does not have a fall break, so she is busy for her studying in the weekend. However, I hope that I can spend good time with her in one day of the weekend.




 

Ramen
   

     In addition, I'm planning to go sightseeing with some my friends in New Paltz. I still don't decide where I want to go. It's difficult to make plans because the American government still keeps shutting down in public parks and museums. However, I will go to eat some Japanese food and Korean B.B.Q. regardless of shutting down. I really miss Japanese food such as ramen and sushi. I wish that the government finish shutting down as soon as possible.


I can't wait to meet my Chinese friend and go sightseeing in New York City!!!


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your travels and the wonderful food! Ramen is the best!

    ReplyDelete